Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Blurry Month

October has been quite a blur for me.

blurry

It has passed so quickly. I've barely had this cute Trick-or-Treat banner up and it's already almost time to take it down.

blur

(I bought the banner from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Wild Olive. It comes as a PDF and you personalize it to say whatever you want. Cuteness!)


Between work, school, soccer practices, flu bugs, runny noses, and regular day-to-day stuff, I've hardly had time to sit back and enjoy the Autumn season.

dining area

Not to mention the fun decor that Halloween brings.

Let's hope the rest of the year doesn't fly by so quickly. I have some pretty cute Thanksgiving and Christmas things to put out this year, and I want to enjoy them.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! ;)

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hooray! You're back! (I'm a few days late in seeing this...busy week.) I'm still digging that squiggly shot of the sign, btw.

So who all had the flu? Poor mama (and the rest of the family too, I suppose, hu? ;o))

Although I think I'm blushing a bit: "MY BEST FRIEND IS AMAZING." Um, gosh. But thanks, toots. I think you're hot-stuff amazing too. ;o)

Only a few more weeks til I get to see you!! Yahoo!! Miss ya! Mwa!