Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Linens on the Line

This morning, I washed the linens I got from Grandma's house.

halfway there

It was impossible to get a shot of the whole clothesline. (Well, clotheslines. More about that soon.) That pic was taken when I was less than halfway through hanging things.

I think the aprons look delightful...

grandma's aprons

...especially when they're blowing in the breeze.

billowy

breezy

There were many items to be hung, so my husband to set up a second, makeshift clothesline for me.

little red

Did you see Little Red Riding Hood? Isn't she magnificent?

backsides

There is something so peaceful and serene about linens on the line. :)

5 comments:

LoopdiLou said...

Oh my goodness, those are some of the most beautiful linens I've ever seen! How serene.

Jill said...

I love linens on a line as well. And these ones are truly beautiful.

Amanda Panda Pants said...

ACK! These are so wonderful!

barncat (Lisa) said...

So amazing to get to get so many beautiful linens at once! Gorgeous pictures!

TracyC said...

Wowzer! This is heavenly. I love linen on the clothes line.